Recently I bought TaoTronics bluetooth headphones off Amazon. I love listening to music while working out, but the cord of my earbuds kept getting in the way. This was my first experience with wireless earbuds.
Here’s the info the company provides on Amazon:
- Perfect workout headphones that are snug and secure so the headphones stay put while running, biking or at the gym.
- Built-in magnets let you attach the two headphones together when not using, and wear like a necklace around your neck, a convenient way to carry around when you don’t need them.
- CVC noise Isolation technology reduces outside noises, enable clearer microphone sound.
- Long battery life allows the headphones to play up to 5 hours of continuous music at a time or 175 hours of standby time.
- Earbuds that work with all smartphones, tablets and music players. Latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology; easy and fast pairing with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled music devices; aptX codec provides pure, CD-like high quality sound for compatible devices.
Why’d I Buy Them?
Great question! I bought them because the reviews were largely favorable. The battery life was decent, and you can pause and adjust the volume.
My initial impression was a good one. The packaging these came in was great. The instruction clear. The ear buds were easy to set up and use.
I wore them while working out. I do interval workouts, which involve me often switching from running to doing burpees and push ups. These stayed in my ears the whole time. They were comfortable and they could pick up my iphone from a good range. I even went to the bathroom and they only cut out slightly. I’m not sure about battery life yet as this was my first use. I’ll report back with more data after using them for a longer period of time.